Skip to content
- Child must arrive at the school at least five minutes before the first bell.
- Don’t scold your child before others.
- Don’t compare him/her with other.
- Put lunch box in the bag, only steel lunch box is allowed.
- Send home made and healthy food.
- Send your child in full school uniform according to day.
- Uniform should be neat and tidy, Shirt buttoned, shoes polished, hair combed, nails trimmed.
- Parents have to check homework diary and digital diary everyday.
- All fee will be paid quarterly in April, August, November and February between 1 to 15 of every related month otherwise Rs 20/- per day will be charged and after 15 days, child will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- It is compulsory to attend the PTM, if you miss, next day your child will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Parents have to submit leave application in advance.
- The child who was absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate.
- Don’t discuss anything at the school gate.
- Child will be dismissed due to absence for more than ten days without application and information
- Child will be dismissed because of parents’ misbehavior with teachers and school management.
- Parents have to keep one extra dress in child’s bag (specially Nursery, Junior K.G and Senior K.G)
- Parents must see the date of birth filled in the admission form for the child is correct, as it will not be changed afterward.
- Parents should speak English regularly at home.
- Parents must notify the school of any changes in their address and mobile numbers.
- Parent or other person should not visit the class or meet the teachers without obtaining the approval of principal.
error: Content is protected !!